Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
- Our Belfast Office Has Moved
- Posted: 09/16/2015We’ve moved! †On September 8 we relocated our Belfast office to 6 Public Safety Way, just off Miller Street. †The phone number remains the same. †Please call 338-6569 to reach...
Community CommentaryThis is a brand new section. Check back soon for posts.
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- Vote for New Hope for Women in the Bangor Savings Bank Foundationís Community Matters More Grant-Making Initiative!
- Posted: 02/01/2016
New Hope for Women has the chance to receive a $5,000 grant or a $1,000 grant and we need your vote to do so!
How: Click here†and vote...
- New Hope for Women Book Discussion
- Posted: 09/22/2015
New Hope for Women is starting a book discussion group and we hope that if you are a book lover or are interested in the topic of violence against women,...