Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
- Our Belfast Office Has Moved
- Posted: 09/16/2015We’ve moved! On September 8 we relocated our Belfast office to 6 Public Safety Way, just off Miller Street. The phone number remains the same. Please call 338-6569 to reach...
Community CommentaryThis is a brand new section. Check back soon for posts.
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- RHEAL day spa Raffle to Benefit New Hope for Women
- Posted: 10/01/2015Throughout the month of October, RHEAL day spa is holding a raffle to help raise awareness about domestic violence with all proceeds benefiting New Hope for Women!
- October 17th Headshot Fundraiser in Rockland hosted by Jessica Michael Photography
- Posted: 09/28/2015
Update your professional portrait and help raise money for New Hope for Women!
Local photographer, Jessica, of Jessica Michael Photography is hosting a headshot fundraiser for New Hope for Women....