Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
Community CommentaryThis is a brand new section. Check back soon for posts.
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- Damariscotta Pumpkinfest & Regatta 2015
- Posted: 07/20/2015
New Hope for Women is one of six local nonprofit organizations to adopt a Buzz-kin (pumpkin) for Pumpkinfest 2015. Each Buzz-kin seeks support for their organization by asking donors to pledge...
- Crafts for a Cause
- Posted: 03/20/2015New Hope for Women is grateful to be the beneficiary of a fabulous event being developed by a local craftsperson. The first annual Crafts For A...