New Hope for Women offers the following programs:
- 24-Hour Hotline: Trained staff and volunteers are available 24-hours a day to provide support, safety options and information.
- Emergency Shelter: Temporary shelter for abused partners and their children.
- Transitional Housing: Long-term housing and personalized support for homeless survivors of domestic violence.
- Court Advocacy: Assistance in understanding and navigating the legal system and obtaining legal protection.
- Island Outreach Program: Intervention and prevention services offered directly to the Islands in our service area.
- Advocacy and Referrals: Information about community services, and support and assistance in dealing with them.
- Services for Children: Programs on family and dating violence for students, faculty, and childcare providers, as well as crisis counseling for students in area schools.
- Community Response Program: Consultation and training to assist organizations in coordinating a consistent and helpful response to domestic and dating violence.
- Support and Education Groups: Support and education groups for women in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties. Support groups for teens in some of the area schools.
- Time for Change: A 48-week certified batterer intervention program for men who abuse their partners.